- Excellent 24-bit/192kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with phenomenal analog and digital circuitry
- Steinberg's D-Pre Class A discrete mic preamp with +48V phantom power onboard give you excellent analog sound
- Line level RCA outputs for connecting your studio monitors
- Latency-free hardware monitoring
- Cross-platform compatibility for iOS, Mac OS X, and Windows
- Includes Cubase AI music production software
Steinberg UR12 Portable USB Interface
2-in/2-out USB 2.0 Audio Interface with Discrete Analog Preamplifier and Phantom Power
Portable USB Interface for Any Platform
Steinberg's ultra-portable UR12 USB interface combines the amazing sound quality of discrete analog circuitry with the ease of mobile portability. Featuring Steinberg's celebrated D-PRE microphone preamp, the UR12 gives you breathtaking Class A analog preamp circuitry anywhere you go. You'll love the cross-platform compatibility that lets you record crystal clear 24-bit/192kHz sample rates using iOS, Mac, or PC. Whether you're a musician or producer that needs a mobile interface with great sound, or a podcaster looking to upgrade your rig, the Steinberg UR12 USB interface is a great solution!
Steinberg UR28M USB 2.0 Audio Interface at a Glance:
- Loopback functionality for easy live internet streaming
- Class A D-PRE microphone preamp
- Amazing analog circuitry
- Includes Cubase AI recording software
Loopback functionality for easy live internet streaming
There are certain situations, such as podcasting, where you don't need a ton of inputs but still want great sound and conversion. Steinberg had this in mind when they designed the UR12 with a convenient loopback function specifically for podcasting and other internet streaming activities. Loopback is a common function of most internet streaming programs, when it's active it merges your mic or any other input signals with the output from your DAW or other playback software and then sends the merged signal back to your computer for great live streaming audio.
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 1
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Analog Outputs: 1 x (Stereo), 1 x 1/4" (Headphones)
- Bus Powered: Yes (Switchable)
- Height: 1.81"
- Width: 6.26"
- Depth: 5.67"
- Weight: 1.87 lbs.
1 x YAMAHA USB AUDIO INTERFACE UR12