|Product SKU||TAN-T33-000 C4701 000|
- General Size: Near-field System type: Active Configuration: 2-way Drivers Low-frequency driver: 5" Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable High-frequency driver: 1" Full-range driver: Not applicable Driver type: Info not available Sound Frequency response: 49Hz - 43kHz Max peak SPL: 108 dB Amplifier class: Info not available Output power: 75W Onboard Features Input connectors: XLR, TRS, 1/8" Standby
- The Tannoy Reveal 502 is the next step in the line of professional Reveal Series studio monitors
- The powered Reveal 502 monitor's perfectly matched integrated amplifier ensures maximum efficiency and removes any need for a separate power amp
- Response is optimized for near-field operation, such as on a meter bridge or on a table on either side of your control surface
- Tannoy puts an Independent gain control on the rear panel, along with an HF trim control to allow fine tuning
TANNOY REVEAL 502 5'' STUDIO MONITOR ACTIVE (PAIR) (TAN-T33980017690)
Custom tweaked by TANNOY’s in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of Reveal 502 have absolutely impeccable timing.
This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix – as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
If you’re anything like us, you’re not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! Reveal 502 gives you the ultimate pathway for both.
With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favorite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup – no need for external interfaces
1 PAIR OF TANNOY REVEAL 502 STUDIO MONITOR