|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Flat and wide frequency response, suitable for podcasting, recording.
- Special design structure, reduce the mechanical noise effectively.
- Built-in two filters: low cut and mid-high boost.
- The cardioid capsule can reduce the surrounding environment noise effectively.
- The anti-electromagnetic design can isolate the computer from the electromagnetic interference.
- Robust microphone body
D421 is a broadcast dynamic microphone with flat and wide frequency response and low proximity effect. The natural and clear sound is suitable in broadcasting, vocal and studio application. The special-designed anti-electromagnetic can effectively isolate the electromagnetic interference generated by the computer and the screen. It can also reduce the mechanical noise.
- Sensitivity: -60dB
- Frequency Response: 50-20,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedence: 150Ω
- Connector: D421 XLR
- Net Weight: 850g
- Hum Pickup: 11dB
1 x SUPERLUX D421 DYNAMIC BROADCAST MICROPHONE (XLR VERSION)