|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Frequency response 40Hz-20kHz
- Maximum SPL 147dB
- Quick and flexible set-up; comes with suitable mounting clamp
- Optimal positioning with long-necked, flexible boom
- Integrated shock absorber eliminates handling noise
- Intelligent MZA 900 P in-line preamp (cable, phantom power and level check)
- Phantom power 12-48 volts
- Each e 908 variant can optionally be used with any Evolution Wireless bodypack transmitter
Sennheiser e 908 B Condenser Gooseneck Clip-on Microphone
Small-diaphragm Condenser Mic with Gooseneck and Clip for Brass Instruments
This Clip-on Mic Gets Your Brass in Gear!
Need to amplify brass instruments? Here's a clean, easy-to-mount solution! The Sennheiser e 908B delivers a lively, clear sound, while an integral shock absorber eliminates handling noise. Easily mounted and directed to the sound using a flexible boom and the clip supplied, the e 908B can be positioned optimally at the sound source. The e 908B includes an intelligent preamp with a multi-function LED for cable, phantom power and level check.
Specifically designed for brass instruments
The Sennheiser e 908B is a professional pre-polarized condenser microphone designed for picking up brass instruments. An extended dynamic range and a well balanced frequency response deliver outstanding signal quality with excellent projection and the lowest possible distortion. The e 908B exhibits excellent directivity across the whole frequency range that enables the mic to handle the highest signal levels without feedback.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 147dB
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Self Noise: 35dB (A weighted)
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 0.7 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Mic Clamp, MZA 900P In-line Preamp, Storage Pouch
1 x SENNHEISER E 908 B CONDENSER GOOSENECK CLIP-ON MICROPHONE