|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Handheld condenser microphone with pro-studio sound
- Super-cardioid pattern picks up just your vocal, not unwanted stage noise
- Flattering frequency response controls transients and delivers a rich and focused low end
- Excellent microphone for public speaking, live broadcasting, and podcasting
- Sleek design looks great onstage
- Road-worthy, workhorse mic built to withstand rigorous use
- Easy-cleaning removable sound inlet basket
- On/off switch
Sennheiser e 865-S Supercardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal Microphone with On/Off Switch
Handheld Condenser Microphone with Supercardioid Pickup Pattern and On/off Switch
Smooth, studio-quality sound
When designing the e865-S, engineers at Sennheiser endeavored to bring the sound of the studio onto the stage. Unlike the less-expensive handheld dynamic mics found in most venues, the e865-S boasts a more refined tone with a smooth, consistent top-end and warm, focused lows that flatter both male and female voices. With a rich, never-muddy proximity effect, the e865-S is also an excellent choice for public speaking, live broadcasting, or podcasting.
Designed for the stage
The e865-S’s tight super-cardioid pattern is ideal onstage, capturing what’s directly in front of the capsule without picking up extraneous background noise or crosstalk, or producing piercing feedback that can throw a wrench into your performance. Even in the loudest environments, the e865-S delivers a crisp, clear, and powerful signal, with all the detail you would expect from a condenser mic.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 150dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Power Source: 48V phantom power
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 7.59" x 1.85"
- Weight: 0.68 lbs.
1 X SENNHEISER E 865-S SUPERCARDIOID CONDENSER HANDHELD VOCAL MICROPHONE WITH ON/OFF SWITCH