|Product SKU||SCHNICKJTRAD HSS ACO|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Metal and rock players' dream axe designed in conjunction with Nick Johnston
- Lightweight, resonant alder body produces great sustain
- Thin C-shaped roasted maple neck is comfortable and playable
- Ebony fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo frets provides perfect intonation
- 3 Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston Singe-coil pickups provide pristine, hot-rocking tone
- 5-way pickup selector and master tone and volume controls let you dial in diverse tone-shaping configurations
- Diamond Vintage Tremolo bridge adds stellar tonal support and tremolo coloring to your style
- Schecter locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning
Schecter Nick Johnston Traditional Electric Guitar - Atomic Coral
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and 3 Single-coil Pickups - Atomic Coral
Nick Johnston–designed Electric from Schecter
The Nick Johnston Traditional from Schecter is a metal and rock players' dream axe. Designed in conjunction with progressive rock instrumentalist virtuoso Nick Johnston, this solidbody electric guitar is built for tone. Featuring a lightweight, resonant alder body and roasted maple neck with ebony fingerboard, this guitar delivers great sustain and feels amazing in your hands. A trio of Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston Single-coil pickups is also onboard for pristine, hot-rocking tone.
Neck designed for play
Nick Johnston burst onto the progressive rock scene in the past decade as a young, visionary player who drew on many styles to produce truly innovative sounds and melodic instrumentals. He is known for his incredible neck work, and the Nick Johnston Traditional features a thin C-shaped, roasted maple neck that is ideal for exploring the type of aggressive artistry Johnston has become known for. The ebony fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo frets produces wonderful intonation and is smooth and responsive. And really cool brass circle fingerboard inlays add an enticing visual to this already stunning neck.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Nick Johnston Traditional
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Atomic Coral
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin C
- Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Brass Circles
- Number of Frets: 22, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: GraphTech Black Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Diamond Vintage Tremolo
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Nick Johnston Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Ernie Ball, .010-.046
1 x SCHECTER NICK JOHNSTON TRAD HSS ATOMIC CORAL ELECTRIC GUITAR (1539) MII