|Product SKU||SCHC-7 SLS ELITE ATQFB|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Musical-sounding swamp ash body is capped with jaw-dropping flamed maple
- Super-stable maple/walnut/padauk multi-ply neck with carbon fiber reinforcement rods
- Neck-Thru with Ultra Access and smooth ebony fingerboard provide enhanced sustain and playability
- Fishman Fluence Modern active pickups give you endless variety of sonic textures
- Ernie Ball compensated nut and Hipshot hardtail bridge deliver incredibly precise intonation
- Eye-grabbing fading finish and black hardware
Schecter C-7 SLS Elite - Antique Fade Burst
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Swamp Ash Body, Flamed Maple Top, Maple/Walnut/Padauk Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and 2 Active Humbucking Pickups - Antique Fade Burst
Rock-solid construction with high-end appointments
When you pick up a C-7 SLS Elite, you'll be amazed by all of the details and finishing touches that make this a truly remarkable instrument. Its beautiful flamed maple top appears to leap off the surface, and the intricate inlays in its smooth ebony fretboard add a special touch of class. What's more, these details aren't just cosmetic. The C-7 SLS Elite features a Neck-Thru design with an Ultra Access heel carve, which gives you easy access to those higher, hard-to-reach frets.
Fishman Fluence Modern pickups give you endless tonal options
Thanks to the C-7 SLS Elite's Fishman Fluence Modern pickups, you'll be able to harness the most sought-after humbucker tones. These pickups provide you with your choice of two unique, selectable voices. Revel in the tight bass, crisp highs, and subtle growl supplied by the Fluence's modern active pickup voice. Or if you're feeling a bit gnarly, these pickups' high-output humbucker voice is tailor-made for distortion.
Hipshot bridge with string-thru-body design provides amazing stability
If you love the stability and ultra-fast response of a hardtail bridge, then you'll feel right at home with this C-7 SLS Elite. Schecter didn't just grab any old bridge — they gave it a Hipshot hardtail bridge for solid intonation and great sustain. Combined with its string-thru-body design, this setup gives the C-7 SLS Elite truly epic sustain.
- Number of Strings: 7
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: C-7 Elite
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Antique Fade Burst
- Neck Material: Multi-ply Maple/Walnut/Padauk
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin "C"
- Neck Joint: Neck-through
- Radius: 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Offset/Reverse Dots
- Number of Frets: 24, Extra Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 26.5"
- Nut Width: 1.889"
- Nut Material: Ernie Ball Compensated nut
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Hipshot Hardtail with String-thru-body
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume (push/pull), 1 x tone (push/pull)
- Switching: 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Ernie Ball 7-string, .009-.062
1 x SCHECTER C-7 SLS ELITE ELECTRIC GUITAR ANTIQUE FADE BURST (ANQFB/ATQFB) MIK