|Product SKU||SCHBANSHEE-6 SGR SBK|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- 2-way adjustable truss rod with 4mm Allen nut.
- Black chrome hardware including Schecter tuners, Schecter Custom hardtail bridge with string-thru-body configuration and metal knurled knobs.
- Gloss Black colour design.
Electric guitar from SGR series that features a flat top basswood body with double cutaway, a bolt-on maple neck with thin "C" profile and a rosewood fingerboard with offset/reverse dots and 24 X-Jumbo frets. Scale length is 648 mm, fingerboard radius is 14"/355mm and width the graphite nut fret is 42 mm. The instrument is equipped with two Schecter Diamond Plus pickups and their sound can be adjusted by Volume and Tone controls and a 3-way switch. Other features include a 2-way adjustable truss rod with 4mm Allen nut, black chrome hardware including Schecter tuners, Schecter Custom hardtail bridge with string-thru-body configuration and metal knurled knobs. Gloss Black colour design.
- Tuners: Schecter
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Inlays: Offset/Reverse Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Nut: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Guitar Colors: Satin Black (SBK)
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Basswood
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Hardtail w/ String Thru Body
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: .009-.042
1 X SCHECTER BANSHEE-6 SGR SBK ELECTRIC GUITAR SATIN BLACK