- Desktop USB audio interface with low-noise Class-A discrete preamplifier
- Sampling rate of up to 96kHz/24-bit
- One combo XLR-1/4" combo input
- Two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- One discrete, studio-quality headphone output
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Zero-latency monitor mode
- USB bus powered
- USB Type-C connector for future proof operation
- Rugged body with Satin Black Finish
- Class compliant—no drivers required
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
RODE AI1 SINGLE CHANNEL AUDIO INTERFACE WITH COMBO XLR
The AI-1 USB Audio Interface adds studio-quality input and output capabilities to your computer, making home recording easier than it's ever been. With its high quality Neutrik combo jack input and discrete Class-A preamp, you’ll be able to connect either a microphone, guitar or a line level instrument, such as a synthesizer. The AI-1 is the best quality-for-price single-channel interface available, bar none. It’s also incredibly easy to use, thanks to thoughtful design, Australian Made quality - it is the perfect companion to any of RØDE Microphones.
The AI-1 allows zero-latency playback by enabling the direct monitoring feature and playback via headphones/speakers with the high quality discrete headphone amplifier. To ensure the AI-1 is truly versatile it features 48V Phantom Power and is class compliant - so no need to install any drivers.
1 X RODE AI1 SINGLE CHANNEL AUDIO INTERFACE WITH COMBO XLR