- 4" 800*480 color LCD with intuitive UI
- WAH, CMP, GATE, EFX, AMP, IR, EQ, S/R, MOD, DLY, DLY, RVB | 11 independent moveable signal blocks with optional parallel post-efx routing
- white box amp modelling & pre efx algorithm offers realistic playbility and analog chaos response
- 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot w/ each user patch
- electric guitar amp models, bass amp models, and acoustic simulation IRs with related acoustic amp models
- Input trim with 3 band EQ under global setting
- 5 output moded with global 3 band EQ for quick tone tweaking
- Parameter follow function can track your effect tweaking habits
- USB recording interface, firmware update, quicktone edit software
With 2 powerful NXP® RT processors, MG-30 drives 1024 samples Impulse Response resolution with ultra-low system latency to give you tight and fast response.
2 premium AD/DA AKM AK4558EN 32-bit 2 channel audio CODECs realizes "high quality sound performance". MG-30 has super wide dynamic range ~ 110dB !
4" Large Colorful LCD
Intuitive user interface with a large colorful LCD lets you get rid of reading manuals.
The 5-way encoder navigates lets you for quick editing, signal block routing, jack setting, and more. Signal block indicator presents current status, and helps you quickly engage/bypass or edit related effects.
Holding the HOME/GLOBAL BUTTON enters the Global Setting. Here you'll find lots of great application designs.
Amp Models ~ Less is More!
Working musicians don't need hundreds of mediocre amp models.
Knowing this, we focused on 30 classic essentials, and made each and every one live up to the standards of the most demanding players. Included in our top-shelf collection are: 25 electric guitar amp models, 2 acoustic amp models, 3 bass amp models.
Need to record a bass track? MG-30 offers 3 great bass amp models and 8 bass cab IRs. Simulating an acoustic guitar sound? MG-30 provides 3 acoustic IRs and 2 acoustic amp models for electric guitar to simulate acoustic guitar sound.
- Realistic playing feel
- 30 Amp models: 25 electric amp, 3 bass amp and 2 acoustic amp models
- Cab IRs with 8 microphone types and 3 positions
- Quick tone edit software for selecting and optimising patches
- Third-party IRs can be loaded to expand sound possibilities
- Global 3-band EQ for quick adjustment
- Built-in expression pedal
- Controls: Master, Exp, Control 4 x Settings
- Push buttons: Save, Home/Global, Comp, EFX, Amp, IR, EQ, MOD, Delay, Reverb
- Display: 4" LCD
- Footswitch: Effect bypass, Looper, Tuner, Ctrl
- Power consumption: 400 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC mains adapter (included in delivery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 166 x 313 x 54 mm
- Weight: 1500 g
- Input: 6.3 mm jack
- Output: 6.3 mm jack
- Send & Return: 2 x 6.3 mm jack
- Aux input: 3.5 mm jack
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Output L & R: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Exp 1: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Power supply connection: Barrel connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity Inside
- Design Pedal
- Amp Modeling Yes
- Drumcomputer Yes
- Incl. Tuner Yes
- Expression Pedal Yes
- USB-Port Yes
- Headphone Output Yes
- MIDI Interface No
- Line Out No
- Battery Powered No
1 x NUX MG30 VERSATILE MODELER MULTI EFFECT