- Passive DI Box with stereo input and summed mono output
- Custom-built Midas transformer for highest signal integrity
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Passive design does not require any power supply
- Stereo input on 1/8" TRS and RCA connectors
- Fully adjustable level control for both channels
- High quality Neutrik* XLR connector
- Earth Lift switch eliminates ground loop problems
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-linear system for highest signal integrity
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Klark Teknik DI 10P 1-channel Passive Direct Box with Midas Transformer
1- channel Active Direct Box with Midas Transformer, Extended Dynamic Range, and Phantom/Battery Operation
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality direct injection devices, the DI 10P PRO DI offers the same high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity you have come to expect. DI 10P is ideal for interfacing MP3, CD players, keyboard or drum submixers, and a variety of other stereo sources to mixing consoles. A passive device, the DI 10P does not require any form of external power to complete its mission. Equipped with a custom-built MIDAS transformer, fully adjustable independent level controls for the stereo input channels, DI 10P is the perfect stereo to mono XLR solution for professional audio and multimedia applications.
- Type: Passive Direct Box
- Channels: 1
- Ground Lift: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x Dual RCA Stereo, 1 x 1/8"
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 4.7"
- Depth: 4.4"
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.