|Product SKU||JAC-J08-291 6221 552|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Basswood body
- Maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- Tilt-back scarf joint headstock
- Hosting 24 jumbo frets
- 12"-16" fully bound compound radius rosewood fingerboard
Jackson X Series Soloist SLX Electric Guitar, RW FB, Satin Red Pearl
Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed! Jackson’s venerable double cutaway workhorse offers many fine features desired by today's shredders.
The X Series Soloist™ SLX features a basswood body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock. Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12"-16" fully bound compound radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Duncan Designed™ alnico HB-103N (neck) and high-output ceramic HB-103B (bridge) humbucking pickups power this metal beast, which also includes single volume and tone controls, three-way blade switching and a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking two-point tremolo bridge system for superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Sleek and deadly, the SLX is available in a variety of stage-worthy finishes!
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Color: Satin Red Pearl
- Body Finish: Satin
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 24
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Pickup: Duncan Designed™ HB-103N Humbucking (Neck), Duncan Designed™ HB-103B Humbucking (Bridge)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Black
1 x JACKSON X SERIES SOLOIST SLX ELECTRIC GUITAR WITH ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD - SATIN RED PEARL COLOR