- A performance-built solidbody electric guitar made for metal and rock
- Poplar Soloist body style is incredibly comfortable to play
- Duncan Designed humbucking pickups deliver a huge range of tone
- Compound-radius fretboard lets you easily fret chords and perform solo runs
- Graphite-reinforced neck-through-body design delivers phenomenal sustain
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo offers rock-solid tuning
Jackson X Series Soloist SLX Electric Guitar With Rosewood Fingerboard - Lightning Blue Color (JAC-J08-291 6220 527)
Jackson guitars are designed from the ground up for monster tone, amazing playability, and rock-solid reliability every time they take the stage or hit the studio. And of course - they look great too! The X Series Soloist SLX oozes Jackson DNA and also comes with a budget-friendly price tag. Featring a reasonant basswood body, and a graphite reinforced one-piece through-body maple neck. The 12"-16" compound radius rosewood fingerboard has 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays. A pair of Duncan Designed alnico HB-103 humbuckers provide all the metal power for this beast, delivering high-output tone with lots of crunch and harmonics. A Floyd Rose Special double-locking two-point tremolo bridge system provides improved tuning stability when you decide to go dive bombing. The Soloist SLX is finished off with Jackson sealed die-cast tuners, black hardware and pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- Body Shape: Double Cutaway Soloist
- Body Material: Basswood with Maple thru neck.
- Body Colour: Lightning Blue
- Body Finish: Satin
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- No. of Frets: 24
- Pickups: 2 x Duncan Designed HB103 Humbuckers
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Two-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Black
1 X JACKSON X SERIES SOLOIST SLX ELECTRIC GUITAR WITH ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD - LIGHTNING BLUE COLOR