|Product SKU||JAC-J08-291 4311 557|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- A killer Randy Rhoads Jackson guitar made for modern metal players
- Graphite-reinforced 3-piece maple neck-though design with string-through-body tailpiece provides phenomenal sustain
- Mahogany body adds extra resonance and midrange to your sound
- Classic combination of Seymour Duncan SH-6 pickups covers a ton of sonic territory
- Compound-radius fretboard makes chord work and soloing effortless
Jackson Pro Series Rhoads RRT3 - Ivory with Black Pinstripes
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, 2 Humbucking Pickups, and Fixed Tailpiece - Ivory with Black Pinstripes
A Classic Metal Axe with Modern Metal Tone!
The Jackson RRT-3 Pro Series Rhoads solidbody electric guitar continues the metal legacy set down by Jackson shortly after Randy Rhoads's death in 1982. Metal has come a long way since the days of Ozzy Osbourne, and today's metal calls for a hotter, more aggressive tone than ever before. With modern innovations such as a compound-radius neck and Seymour Duncan SH-6 pickups, the RRT-3 combines traditional Jackson style with modern performance features.
Jackson RRT-3 Pro Series Rhoads Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Compound-radius is perfect for both riffing and soloing
- Seymour Duncan humbuckers take your tone into the heart of metal territory
- Through-body maple neck and string-through-body tailpiece deliver epic sustain
Compound-radius is perfect for both riffing and soloing
The Jackson RRT-3 Pro Series Rhoads sports a compound-radius ebony fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12" radius that keeps things nice and confortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16" radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action high-speed runs and monumental string bends without fretting out. The best of both worlds.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Ivory with Black Pinstripes
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Joint: Neck-through
- Radius: 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Pearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Jackson Compensated Strings-Through-Body Bridge with Tailpiece
- Tuners: Gold-Plated Tuners
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042
1 X JACKSON PRO SERIES RHOADS RRT3 ELECTRIC GUITAR WITH 2 HUMBUCKING PICKUPS & FIXED TAILPIECE - IVORY WITH BLACK PINSTRIPES