|Product SKU||JAC-J08-291 0111 503|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Dinky
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS12 Dinky has a poplar body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, and 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
2-POINT FULCRUM TREMOLO BRIDGE
A classic and popular design, the 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge pivots on two points at the guitar belly, allowing you to depress the trem bar and alter pitch.
The higher the radius, the flatter the fretboard. At 12”, this flat fingerboard allows for easier chording and feels great for rhythm playing. It can also still handle bends during lead playing.
- Binding: White Neck Binding
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Colour: Gloss Black
- Electronics: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Position Blade
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Model: JS12 Dinky
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Neck Wood: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Nut Material: N/A
- Pickguard: N/A
- Pickups: Jackson High Output Humbucking Pickups
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top Wood: N/A
- Tuners: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Hard Case / Bag: None
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings
1 x JACKSON JS12