|Product SKU||JAC-J08-291 0112 552|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- The higher the radius, the flatter the fretboard.
- At 12”, this flat fingerboard allows for easier chording and feels great for rhythm playing.
- It can also still handle bends during lead playing.
- A classic and popular design, the 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge pivots on two points at the guitar belly, allowing you to depress the trem bar and alter pitch.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ JS12 features a poplar body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and a 12”-radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. The flat radius allows for easier chording, feels great for rhythm playing and handles bends well during lead playing.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
The JS12 has all-black hardware, including the synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons.
- Body Shape Dinky
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss
- Fretboard Material Amaranth
- Fretboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets 24
- Fretboard Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Pickups Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Bridge 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickguard None
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish Black
1 X JACKSON JS SERIES DINKY JS12 ELECTRIC GUITAR AMARANTH FINGERBOARD METALIC RED COLOR (JS 12 / JS-12)