|Product SKU||JAC-J08-291 0121 527|
- 22 jumbo frets and all-black hardware.
- Including the synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons.
- Poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck.
- The flat 12” radius amaranth fingerboard allows for easier chording, feels great for rhythm playing and handles bends well during lead playing.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ JS11 features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. The flat 12” radius amaranth fingerboard allows for easier chording, feels great for rhythm playing and handles bends well during lead playing.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Other features include 22 jumbo frets and all-black hardware, including the synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons.
- Body Shape Dinky
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss
- Fretboard Material Amaranth
- Fretboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets 22
- Fretboard Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Pickups Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Bridge 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickguard None
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish Black
1 x JACKSON JS SERIES DINKY JS11 ELECTRIC GUITAR AMARANTH FINGERBOARD METALIC BLUE COLOR (JS 11/ JS-11)