|Product SKU||JAC-J08-291 0121 552|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- A high-performance guitar for an amazing low price
- Lightweight and resonant basswood Dinky body conveys instant attitude
- Dual Jackson custom humbuckers deliver hard-hitting high-gain tone
- Flat-radiused amaranth fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- 2-point tremolo tailpiece
- Slender graphite-reinforced maple neck keeps your action fast
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ JS11 features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. The flat 12” radius amaranth fingerboard allows for easier chording, feels great for rhythm playing and handles bends well during lead playing.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Other features include 22 jumbo frets and all-black hardware, including the synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons.
|Body Colour||Metallic Red|
|Fretboard Radius||12" (305 mm)|
|Scale Length||25.5" (648 mm)|
|No. of Frets||22|
|Fretboard Inlays||White Pearloid Dot|
|Pickups||Jackson® High-Output Humbucking|
|Bridge||2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo|
|Strings||Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges|
|Tuning Machines||Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast|
1X JACKSON JS SERIES DINKY JS11 ELECTRIC GUITAR AMARANLH FRETBOARD, COLOR METALIC RED 2910121552