- Directionality: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal / noise ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Dynamic range: 124 dB (typical), 1 kHz max. SPL
- Sensitivity: 7 dB (14.1 mV) re1V at 1 Pa
- 100 Ohm impedance
- 16 mm diaphragm
- Max. SPL: 144 dB (1 kHz, 1% THD)
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR type
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Included: Support and protective cover
- Dimensions 162 x 52 mm
- Weight 345 g
USB digital recording condenser microphone.
• Multi-pattern function to offer the best pickup pattern
under different recording requirements.
• 24 bit, 192 kHz sampling rate.
• Equipped with high quality A/D converter for
excellent sound quality.
• Featured with headphone jack and individual volume
control for zero-latency monitoring.
• The built-in headphone amplifier ensures extremely
clear and rich playback details even under high
• Flat and wide frequency response perfect for
podcasting, home studio, live recording and
• Plug-and-play, compatible with Windows and Mac
- Plug-and-play, compatible with Windows and Mac OS system and supports most of the DAW software.
- Ø 1”, 3μm ultra-thin gold-plated diaphragm capsule of L401U captures exquisite and warm sound.
- The cardioid pickup pattern of L401U is very suitable for vocal recording, acoustic instruments and any other sources.
- The built-in headphone amplifier ensures extremely clear and vibrant playback details even under high volume.
- Direct monitoring provides zero-latency monitoring.
- Built-in high-quality AD converter, and with 24 bit, 192 kHz sampling rate.
- Included die-cast table stand.