- High-quality sustain pedal designed for electronic keyboards and digital pianos.
- Chrome plated pedal & plastic shell, sturdy and durable. With dual polarity switch for better playing experience.
- 4 slip-resistant rubber feet at the bottom of the plastic shell, more stable.
- Includes a 1.5m/ 4.9ft long cable with 1/4\" jack.
- A sustain pedal is an essential accessory for the development of a soulful and expressive piano performance, Compatible with all electric keyboards.
Korg DS-1H Sustain Pedal Features:
- Piano-like metal sustain pedal for Korg, Novation, Fatar, and Casio keyboards
- Durable design feels incredibly stable under your foot
- Enjoy expressive realism with half-damper pedal control (this feature only works with Korg keyboards)
- Built-in cable makes connecting to your keyboard easy
- Soft, Damping and Sostenuto functions
- Works with most electronic keyboards
- 6-foot cable with (3) 1/4-inch connectors
- Rubber bottom for no-slip playing
- Double-X workhorse ensures stability and holds more weight with sturdy 1" tubing
- 5-Position disk clutch with bullet-nose pull knob make for quick and simple height and width adjustments
- Arm sleeves can be positioned to fit virtually any keyboard width
- Welded construction
- Black powder coat finish
- Durable and lightweight with comfortable 2.5" padded seat
- Seat diameter: 11.5", Weight Capacity 250 lbs.
- There is no extension pole to adjust seat height. Height can only be slightly adjusted by adjusting tripod legs
- The perfect throne for drums, keyboards, guitar and more
- Non-skid rubber feet, No Assembly Required!
- Pedal : Anti-slip rubber layer
- Switch : Open (+ polarity) / closed (- polarity)
- Housing : Black sturdy metal, square-shaped
- Compatibility : Most electronic pianos and keyboards
- Output : 1.8 m (6') cable with 6.35 mm (0.25") male jack