MADE FOR IOS AND ANDROID
- Ultra-compact clip-on mic for acoustic guitar
- Connects directly to iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Extended frequency response (15 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Fits nearly any acoustic instrument
- Integrated headphone output
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m/32.8' range)
- 4 backlit assignable foot switches
- 2 1/4" inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
- BlueBoard iOS app translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI for use with any app
- Offers direct integration with IK apps on iPhone and iPad
- Bluetooth LE delivers unprecedented battery life
- High-quality instrument-level 1/4” Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for OTG and USB connector compatibility
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition preamp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Powered by the mobile device or USB
- Connect electric guitar or bass
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards and mixers
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Compatible with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio technology, like the Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge. Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 3 require Android 5
- Compatible with Android devices via USB (OTG) connector running Android apps that use USB (OTG) audio input
- Compatible with any Android devices via USB (OTG) connector running Android 5
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keys (2 full octaves range plus 1 note)
- Volume/Data knob (assignable)
- Back-lit, soft-touch Octave Up/Down buttons
- USB class compliant (Mac/PC) - plug and play
- Powered from the Mac/PC USB
- 37 velocity-sensitive full-sized-keys (3 full octaves range plus 1 note)
- Modulation and pitch bend wheels
- Volume/Data knob (assignable)
- Octave/Program Up/Down back-lit, soft-touch buttons
- SET button to store and recall 4 different customized setups
- Features a stereo mini-jack headphone output enabling real-time monitoring of what is being recorded using headphones or speakers.
- Offers a mini-switch that provides two different sensitivity settings to record close-up or distant sources.
- Includes an adjustable desktop stand for convenient iPhone/iPod touch positioning during recording.
- Has a bumper-friendly mini-jack connector that fits the majority of iPhone/iPod touch cases.
- Has an ultra-compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease.
- Universal MIDI interface for iOS, Mac and PC; Ultra-portable, pocket-sized form factor
- Detachable (bumper-friendly) cables for universal connectivity and easy connection
- Lightning (for iOS), and USB (for Mac/PC) cable included (optional 30 pin)
- IN/OUT LEDs indicators; Standard-sized MIDI IN, OUT, and THRU jacks
- MIDI pad controller/groove production station
- 16 velocity-sensitive pads
- Lightning & USB cables included
- Pads light up in 3 colors to indicate velocity ot status
- Includes preset modes for all popular apps and software
- High-definition 1/4" instrument preamp
- 32-bit digital signal processing and 24 bit, 48kHz interface.
- Works with any Android device running Android 4.2 or later and USB OTG support.
- Designed to work with IK's award-winning AmpliTube UA app.
- Headphone output with volume control.
- Aux in for play-along and praticing.
- Runs off your device, no batteries required.
- 2 stereo inputs with gain
- treble and volume controls
- independent cue on each channel with LED indication and channel cross-fader
- Instrument/microphone/extra input with volume control can be processed by iOS apps (such as AmpliTube
- Stereo output with RCA connectors
- master level and LED meters
- High quality
- pristine sound
- Quality headphone output for master or cue monitoring with independent volume control
- Input switch splits Input 1 into dual-mono for use with DJ mixing apps on a single iOS device
- 1/4” instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other instruments
- 1/4” AMP output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8” headphone output for silent practice
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with AmpliTube and other powerful IK applications and softwareA
- USB microphone for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android
- Included cables: USB for Mac and Windows, micro-USB OTG for Android, and Lightning for iOS
- Capture detailed recordings at 24-bit/up-to-48kHz resolution
- Low noise and high SPL handling for great sound
- Includes a tripod tabletop stand, plus a mic clamp for use with a standard mic stand
- Handy controls for mic gain and headphone volume
- Multi-color LEDs show you status and signal level
- Palm-sized guitar amp and interface for iOS
- Integrated iRig circuitry for iOS connection
- Standalone amp with British tone stack, gain & volume
- Connect external speaker cab — up to 4x12"
- 3-watt A/B power amp
- 3" speaker
- 1/8" headphone out for use with DEVICE mode
- 1/4" Guitar input
- Normal/Bright response switch
- Integrated kickstand tilting foot
- Powered by 3 AA batteries, included
- Free versions of AmpliTube iOS available from the App Store