|Product SKU||IBAAZ2402 TFF|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Balanced-sounding alder body with comfortable, shallow rear and larger forearm contours
- Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbuckers preserve your clarity in high-gain situations
- dyna-MIX10 switching system provides 10 different pickup combinations
- S-Tech wood roasted maple neck and fingerboard offer stability and durability
- 24 stainless steel frets for extra durability
- AZ oval “C” neck profile fills your hand nicely down low while providing a more modern feel up high
- Luminescent side dots give you a great point of reference on dark stages
- Gotoh T1802 tremolo provides excellent tuning stability
Ibanez Prestige AZ2402 Electric Guitar - Tri Burst Fade Flat
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Roasted Maple Neck and Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Tri Burst Fade Flat
Its Comfort, Tone, and Playability Are Off the Charts
The Ibanez AZ2402 has a lot to offer — its comfort, tone, and playability are off the charts. Its balanced-sounding alder body boasts comfortable, shallow rear and larger forearm contours. Twin Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbuckers preserve your clarity when you’re using distortion, while its dyna-MIX10 switching system provides 10 different pickup combinations for an endless array of tones. As far as comfort and stability go, the AZ2402’s S-Tech wood roasted maple neck and fingerboard are second to none. And its Gotoh T1802 tremolo allows you to bend, twist, and dive-bomb with perfect intonation. Complete with luminescent side dots for the ultimate in stage visibility, the Ibanez AZ2402 is a top-shelf instrument.
S-Tech wood roasted maple neck offers stability and durability
The AZ2402’s roasted maple neck was subjected to Ibanez’s S-Tech wood nitrogen-heating treatment, which increases its stability, durability, water resistance, and tolerance to temperature changes. The neck is then sealed with oil, resulting in a well-played feel. And it’s supremely comfortable — its fingerboard edge was finished with a smooth curve that extends through the border between the fingerboard and the neck to the fingerboard itself. Beyond that, this guitar’s AZ oval C-shaped neck fills your hand nicely at the lower frets, while providing a more modern feel when playing up high.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: AZ Prestige
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Flat Polyester
- Color: Tri-Fade Burst
- Neck Material: S-Tech Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: Oval C
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: S-Tech Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots, Side Dots Luminescent
- Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Gotoh T1802 Tremolo
- Tuners: Gotoh Magnum Locking, Height Adjustable Posts
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Hyperion Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Hyperion Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch, 1 x Alter mini-switch (dyna-MIX10 switching system)
- Strings: 010-.046
1 x IBANEZ PRESTIGE AZ2402 ELECTRIC GUITAR WITH ROASTED MAPLE NECK AND 2 HUMBUCKING PICKUPS - TRI BURST FADE FLAT COLOR