|Product SKU||IBAAZ242 SFM|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- American basswood body exhibits a warm growl with incredible midrange definition
- Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbuckers preserve your clarity in high-gain situations
- dyna-MIX10 switching system provides 10 different pickup combinations
- Roasted maple neck and fingerboard offer stability and durability
- 24 stainless steel frets for extra durability
- AZ oval “C’ neck profile fills your hand nicely down low while providing a more modern feel up high
- Luminescent side dots give you a great point of reference on dark stages
- Gotoh T1502 tremolo provides excellent tuning stability
Ibanez Premium AZ242 - Sea Foam Green Matte
Solidbody Electric Guitar with American Basswood Body, Roasted Maple Neck and Fingerboard, 2 Humbucking Pickups, Gotoh T1502 Tremolo, and dyna-MIX10 Switching System - Sea Foam Green Matte
The Tone Chase Ends Here
The tone chase ends here. The Ibanez AZ242’s Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbuckers offer extreme clarity in high-gain situations, while its dyna-MIX10 switching system provides 10 versatile pickup combinations. An American basswood body delivers a warm growl with amazing midrange definition, and the AZ242’s roasted maple neck and fingerboard exhibit unmatched stability. While its contoured neck heel offers extended upper-fret access. Beyond that, this guitar’s Gotoh T1502 tremolo allows you to bend, twist, and dive-bomb while maintaining perfect intonation. Part of Ibanez’s mid-tier Premium series, the AZ242 features Gotoh locking tuners and a Graph Tech TUSQ nut.
Roasted maple neck offers stability and durability
The AZ242’s roasted maple neck offers increased stability, durability, water resistance, and tolerance to temperature changes. And it’s supremely comfortable — its fingerboard edge was finished with a smooth curve that extends through the border between the fingerboard and the neck to the fingerboard itself. Beyond that, this guitar’s AZ oval C-shaped neck fills your hand nicely at the lower frets, while providing a more modern feel when you’re playing up high. Luminescent side dots give you a great point of reference on dark stages.
- Body Type : Solidbody
- Body Shape : Premium AZ
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Number of Strings : 6
- Body Material : American Basswood
- Body Finish : Satin Polyurethane
- Color : Sea Foam Green
- Neck Material : Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape : AZ Oval C
- Radius : 12"
- Fingerboard Material : Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay : Black Dots
- Number of Frets : 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length : 25.5"
- Nut Width : 1.653"
- Nut Material : GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece : Gotoh T1502 Tremolo
- Tuners : Gotoh MG-T Locking Machine Heads
- Neck Pickup : Seymour Duncan Hyperion Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup : Seymour Duncan Hyperion Humbucker
- Controls : 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 1 x dyna-MIX10 swith, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings : .010-.046
1 x IBANEZ PREMIUM AZ242 ELECTRIC GUITAR - SEA FOAM GREEN MATTE