|Product SKU||IBAGSA60 WNF|
- neck type: GRX/GSA Maple neck
- top/back/body: Okoume body
- fretboard: Treated New Zealand Pine fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret: Jumbo frets
- number of frets: 22
- bridge: Ibanez T102 tremolo bridge
- string space: 10.5mm
- neck pickup: Infinity RS (S) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickup: Infinity RS (S) middle pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- nut: Plastic
- hardware color: Chrome
IBANEZ GIO SERIES GSA60 ELECTRIC GUITAR WITH TREATED NEW ZEALAND PINE FINGERBOARD WHITE DOT INLAY, WALNUT FLAT (WNF)
A guitar doesn’t have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection, set-up and warranty is the same as Ibanez’s more expensive models.
The GSA60 is an SA series solid body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in 2000. It is part of the entry-level GIO line which is produced in both China and Indonesia.
The GSA60 was one of the original models in the SA series and has been in production since, making it the longest running model in the series and one of the longest continuous production runs across the entire Ibanez line.
The GSA60 is among the most affordable of the SA series and S family. Notable differences with other SA models are the agathis body (later replaced by mahogany) and the placement of the output jack which is on the side of the body rather than the top. Other features are Ibanez pickups and a synchronized tremolo bridge.
1 X IBANEZ GIO SERIES GSA60 ELECTRIC GUITAR, WALNUT FLAT