- neck type: GRX Maple neck
- body: Poplar body
- fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- fret: Jumbo frets
- bridge: Std. tremolo bridge
- neck pickup: Infinity RS (S) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- middle pickup: Infinity RS (S) mid pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- bridge pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- hardware color: Chrome
IBANEZ GIO SERIES GRX40 ELECTRIC GUITAR, ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD WITH WHITE DOT INLAY, TRI FADE BURST
The GRX40 is an RX series solid body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in 2000. It is part of the entry-level GIO line. It was also sold as part of the GRX40J, IJX40 and IJS40 Jumpstart packages which also contain a practice amp and various accessories.
The GRX40 features a solid body mated to a maple neck with a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays. Components include Ibanez pickups in and HSS configuration and a synchronized tremolo bridge.
In mid-2017 a new fretboard material, treated New Zealand pine, replaced rosewood.
It was produced simultaneously in China and in Indonesia; as such, multiple versions of this guitar exist for the different markets.
This same model is also known as the GRX40A in Japan and the GRX40Z in the USA.
1 X GRX40 ELECTRIC GUITAR TRI FADE BURST