|Product SKU||IBAAZES31 VM|
- Rock-solid beginner electric guitar designed in collaboration with Berklee professor and YouTube sensation Tomo Fujita
- Poplar body offers a solid tonal foundation with good sustain
- Bolt-on maple neck with a fast-playing jatoba fingerboard and all-access neck joint for reaching those higher frets
- Trio of single coils deliver the spank and twang of vintage pickups
- Classic 5-way blade easily switches between pickups
- Ibanez's dyna-MIX8 switching system unlocks even more sonic options
- Hardtail F106 bridge with comfortable round steel saddles
Ibanez AZES Electric Guitar - Vermilion
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Jatoba Fingerboard, and 3 Single-coil Pickups – Vermilion
A New Benchmark for Entry-Level Instruments
Designed in collaboration with Berklee College of Music professor and YouTube guitar instructor Tomo Fujita, the Ibanez AZES Electric Guitar is prepared to set a new standard for entry-level instruments by offering stage-ready playability, electronic bells and whistles, and an attractive price. It all starts with a poplar body, which is paired with the trademark snap and sustain of a maple neck and silky-smooth playability of jatoba for the fingerboard. Beginners are guaranteed to benefit from enlisting these hard-hitting tonewoods, leading to less time sparring with the instrument to get it feeling just right and more time practicing beloved riffs. With its impressive woods and electronics, the Ibanez AZES is an unprecedented beginner-grade instrument.
Explore a vast sonic world with high-powered electronics
Many entry-level instruments come with just enough features to get you started on your musical journey. When constructing the AZES, Ibanez decided to forgo this bare-minimum mindset by including three incredible single-coil pickups.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: AZES Standard
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Vermillion
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: AZES C
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 10"
- Fingerboard Material: Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Nickel
- Scale Length: 25"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: F106 Bridge with Round Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Ibanez with Split-shaft
- Neck Pickup: Essential Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Essential Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Essential Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 1 x Alter Switch, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: .010-.046
1 x IBANEZ AZ ESSENTIAL ELECTRIC GUTIAR AZES31 VM VERMILLION