|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Input Impedance: 47KΩ
- Input Type: 1/4" TRS
- Max. Input Level: +16dBu
- Output Impedance: Approx 47Ω
- Output Type: 1/4" TRS
- Max. output Level: +16dBu
- Power Supply: 12V/1A
- Dimension : 1.57"×2.36"×4.72"
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 kg
FIFINE N5 Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer for Sub-Mixing,4 Stereo Channel Mini Audio Mixer with AC adapter.Ideal for Small Club or Bar for Microphones, Guitars, Bass, Keyboards or Stage Sub Mixer
Set up with multiple gears in a more direct way
- Allows 4 channel inputs from guitar, bass, MIDI keyboard, microphone, etc.
- Each channel can be connected with balanced professional equipment or unbalanced consumer products.
- Output to the audio mixer, amplifier or processor.
Have more fun in your use
- The compact size makes it unnoticeable until people hear the great results of your mix.
- The individual level control saves time on the equalization of recording.
- With its flexibility, you can literally do whatever you want from mixing instruments and vocal in studio or jam with buddies at a live event.
Solid build & sound quality
- It is built of solid metal construction to the highest industry standards withstanding drops and knocks.
- Each channel maintains the clearest audio from all kinds of sources without distortion even at the loudest volume.
1. MONO: If the audio input is mono, or if you use mono cable for connecting the devices to EITHER the input or output of the mixer, the output will be mono.
2. STEREO: You will need to use stereo cables (2 rings on the tip) to connect your devices to BOTH the input and output of the mixer, if you want to get stereo output.
3. Please add a ground loop noise isolator on the line from your computer to the mixer, if there is humming buzzing noise when mixing the computer and other device audio.
4. This is a line mixer with 4 inputs 1 output, not a headphone amplifier that has 1 input 4 outputs. Kindly choose the correct version for your need.
1 X FIFINE N5 4 CHANNEL LINE MIXER WITH AC ADAPTOR