- Mahogany body with sharp radius
- Modern “C”-shaped neck profile and large headstock
- Ebony or maple compound-radius fingerboard (12” to 16”) with 22 jumbo frets and no position inlays (side-dot inlays only)
- EMG® 60 (neck) and 81 (bridge) active humbucking pickups
- Single control knob (volume) and three-way pickup switch
- Hardtail strings-thru-body bridge
Fender Jim Root Stratocaster - Flat Black with Ebony Fingerboard
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Flat Black
Crushing Rock Tones from a Mahogany-bodied Strat!
Built for tones that are so huge they have their own time zones, the Jim Root Stratocaster has everything you need to be a rock master! The body is mahogany, offering up tones that are decidedly thicker than a traditional Strat. Couple that tonal girth with the combination of EMG 81 and EMG 60 pickups and you have a stunning display of hard rock power that will rattle the rafters! For effortless trips up and down the neck, the Jim Root Strat boasts a compound radius neck with either a maple fingerboard (on the Flat White finish) or an ebony fingerboard (Flat Black finish). Call today and get you hands on this very cool Strat!
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Color: Flat Black
- Neck Material: Maple, bolt-on
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Strings-through hardtail
- Tuners: Black deluxe cast sealed locking tuners
- Neck Pickup: EMG 60 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, 3-way pickup selector
- Strings: Fender 250R, (.010-.046)
- Case Included: Deluxe Black Tweed Hardshell
1 x FENDER ARTIST JIM ROOT STRATOCASTER ELECTRIC GUITAR WITH EBONY FINGERBOARD AND 2 HUMBUCKING PICKUPS - FLAT BLACK COLOR