|Product SKU||FEN-F03-011 4912 302|
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Colour: Satin Lake Placid Blue
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dots
- Pickups: Yosemite™ Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Fender ClassicGear™
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
Fender American Performer Stratocaster
Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Stratocaster delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—with new enhancements that make it even more inspiring to play.
NEW YOSEMITE PICKUPS
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite single-coil pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
NEW CLASSICGEAR TUNING MACHINES
Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, the ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
Jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
The push-pull pot activates the neck pickup, letting you access neck/bridge and “all on” combinations with a simple finger flick.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
GREASEBUCKET TONE SYSTEM
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
1X FENDER 0114912302 SATIN LAKE PLACID BLUE AMERICAN PERFORMER STRATOCASTER ELECTRIC GUITAR WITH MAPLE FINGERBOARD
1X GIG BAG