- 16 inch CRASH CYMBAL
- DYNAMIC CRASH SOUNDS WITH PLENTY OF VOLUME
- DESIGNED FOR BEGINNERS AND STUDENTS
- WELL-SUITED TO PLACE ANYWHERE IN YOUR DRUM SET UP
- PROVIDE FULL RANGE OF SOUNDS
CHANG CYMBAL ARMOR Y SERIES AR-CM16Y CRASH (GOLD/YELLOW ALLOY) AR-Y16C W/HAMMER
Have a fantastic bright crash sound with a short decay. They work great for rock, pop, and other modern styles. The Gold series fuses the "old world" warmth of handmade cymbals with the cutting power, projection, and durability desired by drummers playing in contemporary settings.
Each Gold Series cymbal is hand hammered, then buffed to a brilliant finish. The weights of the Gold Series rides offer maximum response with plenty of projection. The crashes are explosive and cutting, yet warm. The Gold Series is a must for any musical situation where powerful focused cymbals are required.
- DYNAMIC CRASH SOUNDS WITH PLENTY OF VOLUME: Great for crash cymbal sounds in the mid to upper volume range, the 16" crash covers the ground from light fills to heavier crash cymbal effects. Its versatile size makes the 16" crash perfect for any sound that drummers may desire.
- DESIGNED FOR BEGINNERS AND STUDENTS: cymbals are designed for beginner and student musicians using a durable material that maintains its tone while holding up to the brunt of drum sticks. These cymbals are recommended for any style of music a beginner may be getting into while exploring their sound.
- WELL-SUITED TO PLACE ANYWHERE IN YOUR DRUM SET UP: 16” crash cymbal is well-suited to place anywhere on your drum kit to incorporate into any style of playing. Use with sticks, mallets, or brushes for a variety of sound in any setting.
- PROVIDE FULL RANGE OF SOUNDS: is designed to offer all of the cymbal types and sizes normally found in professional lines to beginners, in order to deliver the same sound options a working drummer may look for. Each cymbal is stamped with the Chang logo, giving young players the same feeling as the pros when they sit down at their drum kits.
1 x CHANG CYMBAL AR 16" CRASH