|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Overdrive and distortion effects pedal with 12 distinct drive modes
- 3-band EQ allows you to fine-tune your tone for any application and any instrument
- Switchable gate function tightens up your sound and reduces noise in high-gain applications
- Boost function can be set to pre-gain operation to push your drive, or post-gain to increase volume without altering your drive tone
- Four memory slots allow you to save and instantly recall your own custom patches
- Ample support for external controllers including expression pedal and MIDI I/O (MIDI cables sold separately)
- Panel Lock function allows you to lock the controls to prevent unwanted changes
- High-quality 32-bit digital conversion with 96kHz resolution for pristine sound quality even at extreme gain settings
- Buffered bypass maintains your tone even over long cable runs
- Micro USB jack for future functionality expansion via firmware updates
Boss OD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal
Overdrive/Distortion Pedal, with 12 Drive Modes, Expression Pedal/Footswitch Input, and MIDI I/O
Advanced gate circuit for ultra-tight high-gain tones
Few things feel as empowering as cranking up the gain and chugging some palm-muted riffs on your guitar at high volume — and few things sound as sloppy when you're not gating your signal. Thankfully, the BOSS OD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal that eliminates noise and tightens your sound without deadening your attack transients, eliminating your need for a dedicated gate pedal.
Boost function with your choice of pre- or post-gain operation
Guitarists at Seamusician know the value of having a boost pedal or two on your pedalboard, and thankfully the BOSS OD-200 offers a boost function with flexibility. Want to boost your volume going into your overdrive or distortion to push it over the edge? Set the boost to pre-gain operation. Want to push your amplifier over the top without changing your core overdrive tone? Set the boost to post-gain operation. These settings are saved with your custom presets, so you can tailor the boost function to every custom patch you create.
- Pedal Type: Distortion Multi-effects
- Analog/Digital: Hybrid
- Effects: Overdrive, Blues, Scream, Stack Drive, Fast Distortion, Brown, X-Metal, Fuzz, X-Drive, X-Distortion
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: 2 x 1/8" (in/out)
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (control 1/2, expression)
- Bypass Switching: Buffered
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 220mA
- Batteries: 3 x AA
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 5.43"
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
1 x BOSS OD200 HYBRID DRIVE PEDAL (OD-200)