- Compact digital delay stompbox with 10 seconds of delay and 11 versatile delay modes
- 40-second looper with overdub capability for practice, soundchecks, and on-the-fly backing
- Tap tempo enables you to synchronize the delay’s tempo via the onboard pedal switch
- Carryover switch enables delay trails to continue after the effect is bypassed
- True stereo I/O and 3 selectable output modes (independent, panning, and wide stereo)
- Smart I/O functionality supports an endless array of application
BOSS DD-8 DIGITAL DELAY PEDAL (DD8)
Introducing the DD-8, the most wide-ranging and feature-rich BOSS compact series delay ever. This loaded pedal delivers more of everything—more great sounds, more delay time, more control options, and more connectivity. And it does it all in a standard BOSS pedal that slides easily into any mono or stereo setup. Eleven modes provide delay colors from basic to exotic, plus a looper with unlimited overdub capability and external control support. For maximum versatility in a minimum amount of space, there’s no better delay stomp than the DD-8.
Ever since they released the DM-1 Delay Machine in 1978, the BOSS name has been synonymous with great-sounding delay pedals. The DD-8 Digital Delay is their most powerful one yet. This compact delay stompbox boasts up to 10 seconds of delay, along with 11 versatile delay modes that range from crystal-clear repeats to glitchy and modulated echoes. The DD-8 is ideal for practice, soundchecks, and on-the-fly backing tracks, courtesy of its 40-second looper. And synchronizing your repeats to a song is a breeze, thanks to tap tempo. You also get a carryover switch, which enables delay trails to continue after the effect is bypassed. The DD-8 is teeming with flexible stereo I/O, while three selectable output modes achieve a wide range of effects. The BOSS DD-8 Digital Delay includes external footswitch jacks for on-demand tap tempo, extended looper control, and a captivating Twist effect.
1 X BOSS DD-8 DIGITAL DELAY PEDAL (DD8)