- Linear frequency response provides natural reproduction
- Narrow tubular construction minimizes influence on your sound field
- Omnidirectional polar pattern eliminates proximity effect
The MM 1 is a measurement microphone which has been designed specifically for measuring sound reinforcement and PA-systems. It is designed to work with spectrum analysers for measuring frequency response and sound pressure levels of loud speaker systems. The MM 1 is the ideal micorphone for the measurement of audio signlas in the research, development, for reverberation testings and other applications.
The narrow tubular construction ensures that the microphone has negligable influence on the sound field so that an increase in sound pressure is avoided with high frequencies.
Each microphone is supplied with an individual 0° frequency response curve. When sending a request to AudioSystems@beyerdynamic.de, the measured data can be sent via e-mail.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 122 dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD, 2.2 Kohm)
- Output Impedance: 160 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >56 dB
- Self Noise: 26 dB (A weighted)
- Connector: XLR
- Power Source: 12-48V phantom power
- Dimensions: 5.23" x 0.78"
- Weight: 0.19 lbs.
1 X BEYERDYNAMIC MM1 CONDENSER MEASUREMENT MICROPHONE (OMNIDIRECTIONAL)