- Ultra-compact, low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Four Xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Compressors feature super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- One post-fader FX send per channel for external effects
- FX to control room lets you monitor effects via headphones and control room outs
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Free software, downloadable at behringer.com:
- Audio recording, editing, and podcasting software
- 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
BEHRINGER XENYX Q1202USB, 12-INPUT, 2-BUS ANALOG MIXER WITH 3-BAND EQ AND USB AUDIO INTERFACE
At Seamusician, we're seeing a trend towards mixers with onboard audio interfaces - and here's a value-packed one from Behringer. The Xenyx Q1202USB is a 12-input, 2-bus analog mixer with Xenyx mic preamps and compressors, British-style 3-band EQ, and a USB audio interface. There's a per-channel FX send, plus an FX to control room function that lets you monitor effects via headphones and the control room outs. On the output side, the Behringer Xenyx Q1202USB gives you mains, plus separate control room, headphones, and 2-track outs, while the USB port lets you plug right into your computer for recording. But the XENYX QX1202USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; they also provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, the QX1202USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
The XENYX QX1202USB gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz.
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 12
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Faders: 1 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 4
- Inputs - Line: 12 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 4 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Aux Sends: 1 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x TRS (Send), 1 x TRS (Return)
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Height: 2"
- Width: 9.8"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
1x BEHRINGER Q1202USB XENYX 12 CHANNEL MIXER W/USB (Q-1202USB)