- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kilohertz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre recorded audio
- High output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
The AT2020 USB+ condenser microphone brings the sound, quality, and affordability of the AT2020 to the desktop for direct-to-computer simplicity. This upgraded USB microphone is perfect for any recording situation where ease of use is a must, but quality is essential. From podcasting to tracking your masterpiece the AT2020 USB+ provides reliable and accurate pickup. Like its predecessor, this digital mic/recording interface is built to AT's exacting standards, ensuring the best sound available at an amazing price. Updated sample resolutions, new headphone output, and mix control give this mic more power than ever. The AT2020 led the charge of affordable condensers, and the AT2020 USB+ continues that legacy.
What's in the box
Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch.