|Product SKU||AUD-ID4 MKII|
- Recording / Playback Channels
AUDIENT ID4 MK2 HIGH PERFORMANCE USB AUDIO INTERFACE (ID-4 MKII)
Designed to take your recordings to the next level in every way, the iD4 (MKII) delivers professional audio performance in a compact and modern desktop package, giving you everything you need to make studio quality recordings at home.
Every iD interface features the Audient Console Mic Preamp, the same discrete circuit design found in our renowned recording console the ASP8024-HE. Designed to deliver ultra- low noise and low distortion with a touch of classic analogue warmth, iD4’s Audient mic pre will give you the professional sound you deserve
Dual Headphone Outputs
Equipped with both a jack and mini jack connection and a powerful headphone amp capable of driving headphones up to 600Ohms, iD4 is ready to take on the most demanding recording sessions.
JFET Instrument Input
Plug and play
Designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier, iD4’s harmonically rich JFET Instrument Input is the perfect sonic foundation for your guitar or bass.
Compatible with iOS devices, iD4 truly lets you record anywhere, whenever inspiration strikes.
USB Bus Powered
Set up in seconds
No need to find a power outlet as iD4 is powered directly from your computer via USB, without compromising on sound quality or performance.
All Metal Construction
Built to last
Engineered to survive everyday use, iD4 delivers professional quality audio in a small, beautifully engineered and all-metal package.
USB-C Audio Interface
- 24 bit / 44.1 - 96 kHz
- ADC dynamic range: 121 dB
- DAC dynamic range: 126 dB
- @Class A Audient console microphone preamplifier
- Mic Gain 58 dB, <0.002% THD + N
- 48 Volt phantom power
- Discrete JFET instrument input on the front
- D.I. Gain: -5 to 45 dB (incl. +10 dB software boost)
- Main speaker output: 6.3 mm jack
- Speaker mute button
- Monitor mix and monitor panning function
- Combined mic / line input: XLR / jack combination socket
- Powerful headphone amplifier with independent DAC
- 2 Headphone outputs: 1x 6.3 mm jack, 1x 3.5 mm jack
- iD Control regulator with ScrollControl for DAW integration
- Power supply via USB
- Power consumption USB-C: 1.5A @ 5V
- Power consumption USB 3.0: 0.9A @ 5V
- Mac / PC / iOS compatible
- Desktop housing made entirely of metal
- Dimensions: 133 x 120 x 40.7 mm
- Weight: 0.74 kg
- Includes USB C-C cable (1m) and Audient ARC download software package