- Legendary SSL sound for your home or portable studio
- 2 class-leading microphone preamps
- Pristine 24-bit/192kHz AKM converters
- Solid build quality, with heavy-duty chassis, Neutrik connectors, and Alps pots
- Intuitive front panel design with easy-to-read meters
- High-output headphone amp for accurate monitoring
- 4K Legacy mode imparts 4000 series analog console sound
- Bundled with Pro Tools First, Bomb Factory plug-ins, Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid Keys, and Komplete Start
- SSL Native software bundle with Vocalstrip 2 and Drumstrip
- Includes 1.5GB of samples from Loopcloud
- 4 line outputs, 2 front/back panel headphone outputs, and MIDI I/O
- Switch between two separate mixes on Headphone B output
Solid State Logic SSL2+ USB Audio Interface
USB Audio Interface, 2-in/4-out, with 2 Mic/Line/Instrument Preamps, 4K Legacy Mode, MIDI I/O, USB Bus Power, and Bundled Software - Mac/Win
Matchless SSL sonics and superior build quality
The SSL2+ interface features the pristine sound and superior build quality for which SSL is known. Equipped with two class-leading microphone/line/instrument inputs and 24-bit/192 kHz converters from industry-renowned manufacturer AKM, the SSL2+ delivers pro-studio sonics in a small form factor. Housed in a sturdy, attractive chassis and featuring Neutrik connectors and Alps pots, the SSL2+ can withstand numerous trips between remote recording locations. The front panel design provides an intuitive workflow with easy-to-read meters and an ergonomically satisfying feel. And, its high-current headphone amp ensures accurate monitoring, so you can be sure that what you’ve recorded is exactly what you’re hearing.
Legacy 4K button for instant analog mojo
SSL built their reputation on their celebrated large format consoles, through which countless hit records and Grammy-award winning albums have flowed. In particular, the SSL 4000 series console has inspired generations of musicians, producers, and engineers with its undeniable analog mojo. The SSL2+ brings that signature 4000 series sound into your project studio with its Legacy 4K feature, which, with the push of a button, imparts the preamps with two essential characteristics of the 4000 series signal chain. The first thing you’ll hear is a musical, high-frequency EQ boost that will push your vocal or instrument forward in the sound field, for a deeper, more dimensional sonic profile. Then, you’ll notice a subtle addition of harmonic distortion that sweetens the sound and adds personality to the signal. For small format recording interfaces, there is nothing quite like the Legacy 4K button, available on the SSL2+.
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 4
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS (L/R), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (2 x paired out/1-4)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x USB-C
- Software: SSL Production Pack, 3rd Party Bundled Software
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 8.1 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 9.21"
- Depth: 6.18"
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.
1 x SOLID STATE LOGIC SSL2+ USB AUDIO INTERFACE W/LEGENDARY 4K LEGACY MODE (SSL 2+/SSL-2+)